The website of the National Cybersecurity Forum has set itself the objective of complying with the W3C accessibility standards, which aim to improve accessibility for all users, facilitating their access with any physical condition or environment, including clear and well-structured contents, which improve browsing and user experience.
In order to meet the aforementioned objective, the website of the National Cybersecurity Forum has been submitted to the Web Accessibility Test in its double A level (priorities 1 and 2), having obtained the AA mark. All automatically assessable Priority 1 and Priority 2 requirements have been assessed satisfactorily.
- This website uses Cascading Style Sheets for visual and information presentation.
- The font size is compatible with the font size specified by users in the "text size" option in visual browsers.
- The images used contain the ALT attribute that includes their description.
- The W3C standards have been followed for the development of the website.
- The pages on this website maintain a semantic markup structure. H1 tags have been used for the main titles, and the P tag for structuring the development of the contents.