This Working Group should propose actions to:
- Update or, where appropriate, develop cybersecurity competency frameworks, that respond to the needs of the labour market.
- Identify the needs of professional cybersecurity skills, encouraging collaboration with educational and training institutions, promoting continuous training, training for employment and university, promoting accreditation systems and professional certification.
- Promote the inclusion of professional cybersecurity profiles in public sector job descriptions.
- Detect, foster and retain cybersecurity talent with special attention to the field of research.
- Promote initiatives and plans for digital literacy in cybersecurity.
- Seek and recognize the collaboration and participation of the media to achieve a greater reach in campaigns aimed at citizens and minors.