This Working Group must propose actions to:
- Provide elements of analysis and proposals to the National Cybersecurity Forum in regulatory and strategic matters.
- Systematize public-private collaboration in initiatives of great transversal or sectoral impact during all phases of the regulatory process (regulatory agenda).
- Contribute to situational awareness of the main trends, objectives and lines of national and European regulatory action (strategic agenda).
- Contribute to the evaluation, simplification, harmonization and alignment of current regulations.
- Supervise the development, monitoring and dissemination of the agendas and temporary work subgroups.